DONATION REFUND POLICY
Y-Ultimate is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations. Y-Ultimate expects all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Y-Ultimate also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Y-Ultimate will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Y-Ultimate may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Y-Ultimate is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Y-Ultimate to be refunded, you must request Y-Ultimate in writing or by email for a refund and your request must reach Y-Ultimate within 3 (three) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
– Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
– Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Y-Ultimate or
– Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Y-Ultimate by other means.
Procedure for donation refund
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
– Date of Donation
– Donation amount
– If donation was made through cheque / draft, please provide cheque / draft number.
– If donation was made through credit card, please provide credit card number (last 4 digits only)
– If donation was made online, please provide donation-ID.
Flyingdisc Development Foundation (Y-Ultimate)
41, 4th Floor,
Punjabi Mohalla, Zamrudpur,
Greater Kailash – 1,
Delhi – 110048
All decisions of Y-Ultimate in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.